Newsletter – 9 new products, 2 new films, 2 new jobs, 1 bank holiday
Newsletter time, with much newness. New products, new films, new jobs, and bank holiday ordering info…
1. New products!
As promised – a new product round-up…
- Black cutlery – black is the new green, folks. Our new black RCPLA cutlery is 100% recycled plant-based PLA. 90% less carbon than standard plastic cutlery, super stylish and certified compostable. Watch the film, and get in touch for samples or more info.
- Gourmet range – the market’s first compostable spill-proof window box for food to go. Pop your hot or cold food in the microwaveable bagasse base, and seal it in with our card window lid. Our gourmet range (multiple award-winner, star of its own film) is now available in 3 sizes. Check out these new additions:
- Size 3 window gourmet lid (V3-GLW)
- Size 4 window gourmet lid (V4-GLW)
- Bagasse – recycled sugarcane fibre has 99% less embodied carbon than polystyrene and paper, and is microwave and freezer safe. Here’s some new additions to our bagasse tableware and takeaway boxes…
- 7 x 7in bagasse burger box (VW-BP7) – perfect for generous gourmet burgers
- 7×5 bagasse clamshell (B001) – new slightly curvier shape with improved closure
- 10 x 5in bagasse rectangular plate (VWRP-10) – stylish angular side plate
- 6in bagasse plate (SL-P006) – now embossed around the rim, not printed
2. New films! Black cutlery & coffee noises
Two cracking new 1-minute films…watch and share!
- Black cutlery – black is the new green. What happens when you treat black cutlery like it’s a new car or smartphone? Super cool visuals, that’s what!
- Coffee noises – espresso yourself. Love the rhythm of your morning coffee? Here’s every last bean-to-cup schhhhhhh tkkkkk and rrrrr of master coffee geeks Brewlab, mixed together bringing music to our ears.
And do check out the rest of our short films at www.vimeo.com/vegware
3. More jobs!
- Sales in London: We’re on the look-out for a super dooper someone as Sales Executive London & South East
- Design in Edinburgh: Yup, our Creative team is in need of a Packaging and Graphic Designer – applications closing at the end of this week, so get in touch!
4. Bank holiday 25th May
We’re closed on Monday 25th May (in order to watch every single episode of Game of Thrones back to back). Orders placed on Friday the 22nd of May will be delivered on Tuesday the 26th. We will be offering a Saturday service, but please call to check if this is available in your area.
That’s all for now!
As always, say hello to @vegware on twitter or look at the pretty pictures on facebook. Or if you actually want to talk about compostable packaging, we like that too. We’re on email@example.com or ring 0330 223 0400.
Lucy and the Vegware team
+44 (0)330 223 0400
Canalside House, 43-45 Polwarth Crescent, Edinburgh EH11 1HS, UK.
Vegware is the only completely compostable packaging company operating globally.