Confused about composting? Keen to understand recycling infrastructure for compostable packaging?
Join a free webinar this Monday 24th September at 3pm UK time, to hear presentations from industry experts including technical experts from the trade association representing the composting facilities. Our Communications Director Lucy will be speaking about UK access to commercial composting. The webinar is hosted by the Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association (BBIA).
If you listen live, you can put your own questions to the panel. To listen back after the event, go to http://bbia.org.uk/webinars/
Organics recycling and infrastructure webinar
- David Newman, Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association
- Andy Sweetman, Futamura
- Emily Nichols, REA’s Organics Recycling Group
- Lucy Frankel, Vegware
- Charlie Trousdell, REA’s Organics Recycling Group
The webinar will cover subjects such as:
- recycling options for compostables in the UK
- industry roadmap for compostable materials
- the challenges with plastics recycling
- contamination in recycling systems – plastics, bioplastics, and compost quality
- the value of compost
Register for free here. You can also watch it later. We look forward to hearing your questions!