We’re delighted to be joining Compostable Coalition UK at RWM (Resource and Waste Management Expo) 2023! The expo takes place at the NEC in Birmingham on 13th & 14th September 2023. Come and speak to us at stand R-J207 (by the Keynote Theatre) to discuss:
- Can compostable packaging fit into UK biowaste infrastructure?
- AD compatibility – trial results from thermo-pressure hydrolysis and biomethane potential testing
- How we’re trialling behaviour change interventions
On the stand will be Vegware’s Waste Management Consultants alongside representatives from REA and other Compostable Coalition UK partners.
Click the button below to get your free ticket to RWM 2023.
Waste sector Vs compostable packaging – can it work?
Make sure to join us for a panel discussion at 1:15pm on day 2. Taking place at the RWM Materials Village Theatre, ‘Waste sector Vs compostable packaging – can it work?’ is panel discussion based on real-world experiences and trials.
Compered by Jenny Grant, Head of Organics and Natural Capital at REA, the discussion is especially suited to AD operators, IVC facilities, commercial collectors and policy makers focused on whether or how compostable packaging might fit into current UK biowaste infrastructure.
Participating in the discussion is:
- Dr Andrew Walsh, Technical Director at Jones Celtic Bioenergy
- James Cooper, Head of Compliance at Envar Composting Ltd
- Tom Mockridge, Strategy Director at Recorra
Join them for a detailed look at how compostable packaging might fit into the UK’s biowaste infrastructure.