Bristol, Cheltenham & Worcester can compost!
Hello Bristol, Cheltenham and Worcester!
Close the Loop
Our new Close the Loop service collects clients’ used Vegware in Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Worcester, and the surrounding region – full list below. Our trade waste collection takes it for commercial composting to create high-grade compost in a matter of weeks. Read more here.
Composting your Vegware products
All our products are commercially compostable with food waste. Our Environmental team’s award-winning support includes consultancy, staff training, bespoke bin signage and communications for an easy transition to zero waste.
We now collect used Vegware in these areas:
- BRISTOL: city centre, Redcliffe, Kingsdown, St Pauls, St Phillips, St Agnes, Bedminster, Southville, Bower Ashton, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Brislington, Knowle, Knowle West, St Annes, Totterdown, Easton, St George, Whitehall, Redland, Montpelier, Westbury Park, Bishopston, Horfield, Filton, Clifton, Hotwells, Coombe Dingle, Sneyd Park, Stoke Bishop, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Brentry, Henbury, Southmead, Avonmouth, Shirehampton, Bedminster Down, Bishopsworth, Hartcliffe, Withywood, Hengrove, Stockwood, Whitchurch, Withywood, Hanham, Kingswood, Downend, Fishponds, Frenchay
- NORTH SOMERSET: Portishead, Clevedon, Long Ashton, Backwell, Nailsea
- SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE: Bitton, Cadbury Heath, Warmley, Wick, Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke, Filton, Little Stoke, Patchway, Stoke Gifford, Alveston, Rudgeway, Thornbury, Frampton Cotterell, Winterbourne, Chipping Sodbury, Yate
- GLOUCESTER, Berkeley, Cinderford, Newnham, Westbury-on-Severn, Blakeney, Lydney, Coleford, Lydbrook, Drybrook, Longhope, Mitcheldean, Ruardean, Dymock, Newent, Chipping Campden, Badminton
- COTSWOLDS: Cirencester, Fairford, Lechlade and Tetbury
- STROUD, Stonehouse, Dursley, Wotton-under-Edge, Nailsworth, Painswick
- TEWKESBURY, Bredon, Cheltenham, Moreton-in-Marsh
- WORCESTER, Malvern, Pershore, Evesham, Broadway, Droitwich
If you’d like to hear more about our composting collection, or just talk about plant-based packaging, get in touch!