Planning a greener return to workplace catering? Join our free composting webinar for insights into a year of Paper Round’s compostables recycling service in London, Brighton & Sussex.
- Weds 7th July 2021 at 10:30am
- 45 mins – includes live Q&A
On the agenda…
- Case studies & waste audit data, exploring successes & overcoming issues – Paper Round, Tom Mockridge
- Education & training for a smooth introduction at your site – Vegware, Eilidh Brunton
- Compostables in the UK today – Bio-Based & Biodegradable Industries Association, David Newman
Learn how composting could work for you:
- How Vegware is composted
- How collections work in practice. See real-life customer data and case studies
- The role of compostables in the UK today
Who is it for?
- Join if you’re: A catering, waste or sustainability professional
- Your sector: Business & industry; schools, colleges & universities; healthcare; tourism
- Located in: London, Brighton & Sussex, UK
Your organisation may already use compostables, or maybe you are interested in using them in your operations. This composting webinar for London and Brighton promises to be engaging and educational for all.